Monday, July 21, 2008

CanAmeXico

I'm sitting at my parents' house in Arlington, relaxing a bit before I head out to Alaska tonight. I'll be there for the next ten days. I'm pretty excited to see friends I haven't seen in over a year and enjoy the beauty of the Alaskan summer. And it will be in the 40's when I get there. That sounds so wonderful right now. Following that, I'll have 2 more weeks in Abilene before I "visit" my parents for the remaining 3 weeks before the CanAmeXican Ride. After much deliberation, I decided to go ahead and leave Abilene a little sooner than I had anticipated. The major deciding factor was that Chris is moving back into the house August 16th or 17th. So it was either move or try and cram my stuff in with my brother's stuff in his room. I broke the news to my boss at Los Arcos yesterday and I'm breaking the news to the rest of you now. So I'll have plenty of planning time with my dad before we fly out. We just bought our tickets last night for the flight to Vancouver, BC on September 4th. We'll wait to buy our return tickets from San Diego, CA until we're halfway through the ride. We're estimating it'll take us about a month. So I'll be all over the place in the next couple months. Beginning October 1st, I have no idea what I'm doing with my life. Any suggestions?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alaska sounds like a good place for you.. See you this weekend...

Unknown said...

:) I have plenty of ideas. All involve hanging out with me, spanish, and deucing out to real life.

Mark said...

There's at least 2 1/2 bum-couches with your name on 'em right here in ChiMexigo! Come and stay awhile, we'll make breakfast burritos.

rot9 said...

How bout Russia? Or Omaha, Nebraska?

Unknown said...

There's always New York City!